Ever fancied yourself as a DJ in the field of internet Radio? You now can make that dream a reality by applying to become a member of the Dodge Radio team. You would be joining a tight nit community of experienced broadcasters who’s passion is to provide the listener with rich content and exciting new features.
Dodge Radio was established in 2009 and has seen a range of talented DJ’s come to present some top quality shows over their time at the station. If you think you may have what it takes, but lack the technical no how, don’t be disheartened as we have friendly staff on hand to train you up and become that top quality broadcaster you’ve always dreamed of.
If you think you’ve got what it takes; are passionate about music, are not shy behind a microphone and can think up creative ways to engage listeners then please don’t hesitate to contact the Dodge Radio management team by emailing: email@example.com or by completing the application form below.
Whilst we will try our upmost to be accommodating. There are a few things that are a must:
• A quiet room or space to broadcast from.
• a stable internet connection with good upload speed
• a device that you are comfortable broadcasting from
• good quality microphone
• High quality music
You must also be flexible in terms of timings for your show. We already have a very busy schedule and whilst we will always work with you for a time that is convenient. It may not always be possible to give you the time slot you want.
The Application Process
After you have expressed your interest in working for us. We will then be in touch to arrange a friendly interview.
This meeting is important for several reasons:
• In order to get to know you as a broadcaster.
• To see what talents you can bring to the Dodge Radio Team.
• To see what experience you have had in radio before.
• To see Whether you would benefit from our free and friendly Radio training.
Upon conclusion of the Skype or Team Talk interview we will arrange A Test broadcast on our test stream. This is an important part of the application because:
• It Gives Dodge Radio Management a clear indication of whether you fit within our broadcasting quality standards.
• Dodge Radio Management can better assess whether you’re good at working under pressure, taking requests and shout outs, ETC.
After the Test broadcast Dodge Radio management will get together to discuss your initial interview and your test show to see whether you will be accepted on to the team. Upon conclusion of our decision you will be informed by email whether your application has been accepted or declined.
skills we look for in a broadcaster:
Although not essential you may find it beneficial during the Dodge Radio application process if you possess any of the following qualities:
• Able to work as a team
• Excellent time management
• Well organised
• Creative nature
It’s important to remember that that although these skills are desirable they are not essential. More important is your dedication, creative mind-set and sense of humour.